The president of Concern Voters Movement also NPP activists, Razak Kojo Opoku has outlined 30 solid projects and initiatives of the ruling party, the New Patriotic Party (NPP) which makes them the best political party Ghana has ever witnessed.
These below 30 projects and initiatives makes the CVM thinks NPP Government led by President Nana Addo Dankwah Akufo-Addo has been truthful to Ghanaian.
1. Free SHS has been Implemented and improving successfully
2. 1 District 1 Factory has been implemented and progressing successfully
3. 1 Village 1 Dam has been implemented and progressing successfully
4. $1m 1 Constituency has been implemented and improving successfully
5. Planting for Food and Jobs has been introduced and Implemented successfully
6. NABCO has been introduced and Implemented successfully
7. NEIP has been introduced and Implemented successfully
8. Jobs for All has been embarked on and Progressing successfully
9. Senior High School Education for all has been achieved successfully
10. Electricity for all has been implemented and Progressing successfully
11. Dumsor has been stopped successfully
12. Water for all has been implemented and progressing successfully
13. Toilets for all has been implemented and progressing successfully
14. Telephone network coverage for all has been implemented and progressing successfully
15. NHIS(not cash and carry) for all has been implemented and progressing successfully
16. Road Construction & Productive Infrastructure has been undertaken and progressing successfully
17. Railways Sector Infrastructural Development has been implemented and progressing successfully
18. Aviation Industry is transforming successfully
19. Businesses are growing
20. Private Sector is flourishing
21. Unprecedented Jobs and Wealth Created
22. Inflation and Policy Rate of Bank of Ghana is significantly dropping.
23. Economic Indicators properly managed
24. Peace, Security and Stability improved
25. Asante-Akyem Love and Unity Entrenched
26. 60% Bauxite Concession to Family Members of John Mahama cease.
27. Stan Dogbe Nonsense Attitude towards Journalists and Media Houses Cease.
28. John Mahama using power to intimidate Civil Society Organizations cease.
29. John Mahama and his Government appointees insulting Otumfuo, Ashantis, Okyehene, Pastors and Traditional Leaders cease.
30. Instead of loans acquisition practiced by the NDC, President Akufo-Addo and NPP Government has adopted leveraging(gearing) and Barter System to raise monies for socioeconomic development and transformation.
Signed by Razak Kojo Opoku
(NPP Activist & Communicator)